Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Yoga and Tiny Tea Teatox

At this point most of you have probably clued into the fact that I like 30 day challenges. If you didn't know this about me, now you know! Ha ha ha. Anyways, I really like them because I find that 30 days is a good amount of time to test something out without feeling like you just completely wasted your time. It is also a great start at building a habit.

Therefore, I have done a few 30 day challenges here on the blog like the 30 day abs and squat challenge and the 24 day fall cleanse.

For the month of November I have decided to take on a double challenge. The yoga studio I am a member of is doing a 30 day yoga challenge. I think they do it pretty much every November. If you're interested in the studio it's called Shanti Hot Yoga. They truly are fantastic. Go check them out hint hint wink wink ;) This will be my second time participating in their 30 day challenge so I decided to pair something else with it that I've been wanting to try for a few months now.




I stumbled upon Yourtea on instagram originally. After seeing countless before and after photos and customer testimonials I decided to look into it a bit further. Yourtea makes a few different tea "series" if you will. The one that most interests me at this point is the tiny tea teatox. All of their tea is based off of chinese herbal medicine and each series has a particular "benefit" if you will. The tinyteatox is a 14 or 28 day digestive cleanse. It has been known to help reduce sugar cravings, reduce bloating, clear acne, provide more energy during the day and the list of benefits go on.


Have you done a cleanse before? Or have you done a 30 day challenge before? Tell me about it in the comments section!

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing it now! I'll update soon, as I'm only on day 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO I am on day 8 of my tiny tea teatox. Let's start with I love it. It makes me feel good. I'm definately more "regular" and l feel like my digestive system is getting rid of everything it doesn't need...if that makes sense. I have noticed a slight flattening in the abdominal area. Nothing in terms of cellulite loss but hoping to notice more soon. Let me also say I'm 5'5" work out vigorously and regularly and am 135 lbs. I do have some cellulite on the back of my legs that is the vein of my absolute existence - so aside from overall health and wanting a flatter tummy, this tea was my thigh's cry for help. Fingers crossed!! Will update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you're enjoying it!! I am loving my results too and can't wait to talk about it in my review post. I'm about the same size as you so I'm curious about what your final results will be compared to mine! Did you get the 14 day or 28 day teatox?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the 14 day for now. I will then be on vacation but plan
    On starting the 28 day once I return

    ReplyDelete